Clay are not equally created, but they serve different purposes, the Indian clay is alternatively called Bentonite clay. The Aztec Indians are the founder of the Indian Healing Clay.
They have invented so many things such as calendars, astronomy, and mathematical computations, even great people knows that these people have contributed a lot when it comes to skin care treatment.
They introduced the use of Aztec Indian healing clay. During the ancient period, the use of Aztec Indian Healing clay was diversified such that even the traditional rulers were also great users of the Indian Healing clay.
This clay is a wellness trend among people who wants to defend their body against illness and looking to detoxify their system.
Indian Clay has been in existence for centuries in the world and gained spotlight is high places like Europe and the United States as a trusted product that helps ease for body detoxification.
For thousands of years, the Indian clay has always been called healing clay which makes it have an interesting background. During the colonial period when the Spaniard arrived to conquer them, they were later amazed to see that there is a thriving, sustainable community.
They were surprised by the skin texture of the Aztec people. They realized that the secret of their flawless and astonishing skin look is as a result of Aztec Healing Clay that this tribe uses.
A lot of people have been using this clay both internally and externally in order to improve their health and cure ailments since ages.
Indian clay is medicinal; it is a colon and gastrointestinal cleanser. When taking it, make sure you are taking it on an empty stomach 30 minutes to one hour before a meal.
It will protect your body against allergies. It also has some other benefits like strengthening your body against disease.
The best procedure of using the Indian clay has been through doctor’s prescription just to avoid overdose and prevent some heart problem conditions. If you feel any side effect of using the Indian Clay, do not hesitate to consult your doctor.
Drinking a lot of water helps the clay to do its work correctly both internally and externally.
The Indian Healing Clay is no doubt one of the best nature’s kept secret. Famous beauty pageants use this clay as part of their daily beauty ritual. The clay paste makes them look alluring during the shows and functions.
Detoxifying your skin through deep cleansing can help the skin free itself from the toxins that absorb it from the polluted environment, stress and other sources. However, skin purifying service providers use the same clay to fight skin blemishes.
Indian Healing Clay is useful in many ways; it is used to treat the skin while some also use it as a hair mask to get rid of the product buildup and itchiness on the scalp.
The below listed are some of the useful ways of the Indian Healing Clay for your skin and overall health:
- The Indian clay helps to bind bacteria and toxins when combined with water and left to dry on the skin as clay living on the surface of the skin and within pores to extract these from pores.
- This process helps to reduce blemishes outbreak, alleviate redness and also fight allergic reactions from already applied irritating lotions or face washes and also helps poison ivy.
- This clear reacts as an antibiotic treatment when applied topically to the skin. Another way it helps is that it calms skin infections and speed up the wounds or eczema healing time, even when antibiotic prescriptions were not able to help solve the problem.
- The Indian clay can pull in excess hydrogen from the cells, making way for oxygen to take its place.You will feel energized when the cells in the body get more oxygen entering them, improving muscle recovery.
- The clay can also serve as a soaking liquid added to your bathing water, thereby leaving skin feeling smooth, hydrated and less inflamed.
- The Indian clay helps to promote the healthy bacteria and remove toxins, digestive distress, and heavy metals from the gut and remove harmful bacteria from the body. When there is a healthy gut wall, it prevents the body from experiencing malabsorption of nutrients from our food, increases our immunity and also helps to elevate our mood and brain function.
- Another usefulness of the Indian healing clay is that it alkalizes the body. The Indian clay contains alkalizing materials when there is improper digestion in the body food will not be able to digest and enter the whole body, which makes acidity remains at a high level.
- Indian Healing Clay brings up the standard of the body’s pH to a more optimal balance, helping the blood, saliva, and urine more alkaline.
- The Indian Healing Clay is a water purifier. Research has proved that it removes fluoride that is often in drinking water. Combining the clay with magnesium has shown that it benefits the purity of tap water, which leads to some promising possibilities as a future water purification method.
Obviously, you may not be familiar with the Indian Healing Clay just like the food we eat; but you need to be exposed to new possibilities when it comes to organic beauty treatments.
It only takes a single application with the Healing clay to see how valuable this miraculous product is.
The easiest and best natural skin solution that offers significant and long-term changes in your complexion without a doubt is the healing clay.
The benefit and uses are astonishing as it will boost your real look. With regular use of the healing clay, you don’t need a dermatologist for skin therapy as it serves as a beauty regimen that is perfect for everyday use.
Have you ever used clay mask or Indian healing clay to cure your skin or hair issues? How was the experience? Was it good/bad?
I would love to hear about your experience and the healing story. Do share them with me and others in the comment below.
If you like this post, take a moment to share it on your social media using the button in the sidebar or below the post 🙂
YOU CAN BUY INDIAN HEALING CLAY ONLINE HERE
Disclaimer: Some of the links in the post are affiliate links, and if you purchase through my links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the work of The Holistic Radiant, and it is much appreciated!