There are some people in us, who have vast reserves of money to spend it on the luxurious spa facial and other treatments to have a glowing skin forever, while there are also some women who couldn’t afford break out their banks for such luxurious treatments. However, We have recently found out about 10 different types of facial oil and it’s benefits which will help you getting a little closer to your perfect skin goals without breaking the bank 🙂 & we are talking about them all in today’s post.
There is no need to spend huge sum of money to have chemically tailored skin by visiting, again and again, spas, which will not last forever but we will provide you some home remedies for your skin in the form of facial oils which is trending huge in the beauty industry these days that are going to give you a lot of advantages, simply yet naturally.
1. ROSEHIP OIL
When you are looking to achieve ultimate benefits for your skin, rosehip facial oil oil also known as rose hip seed oil gives a fierce competition to the coconut oil. Due to the lasting and astonishing recovering and healing benefits, it is being used since the ancient times such as Mayan, Ancient Egyptians, and Native Americans all were being taken advantage of this oil.
Other than skin benefits in war times to save children from infection, it also has many uses that come handy while getting rid of diarrhea, menstrual cramps, stomach, indigestion, and nausea.
It is a rich source of vitamin C which helps stimulates collagen production and has a healing, astringent, emollient and skin softening properties. A popular ingredient used by cosmetic companies in anti-aging skin care treatments and facial oils to fight wrinkles, fine lines, combat the effects of sun damaged skin, promotes tissue regeneration as well as to reduce scars.
Rosehip seed oil hydrates and protects the skin at a deeper level.
WHY IS ROSE HIP OIL SO USEFUL?
- This facial oil is obtained from a precise variety of roses such as Rosa moschata or rubiginose, that is a fruit reside after the rose has flowered and let off its petals.
- The oil is filled with antioxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids that have a repute to restructure itchy skin, dark spots, and hydration and all this happen while minimizing fine lines and scars.
- For facial skin care, rosehip oil has so much to offer when it is applied externally. It saves the skin and integrates cell turnover.
- It has Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin D and B-carotene which is a type of Vitamin A, and these all are antioxidants that come handy against free radicals.
- Rosehip facial Oil contains a chemical design that provides healing traits. This oil is having the huge reserve of essential fatty acids but being more precise oleic, linoleic, palmitic and gamma linoleic acid (GLA).
It also has the quantity of polyunsaturated fatty acids (vitamin F) which is also called an essential fatty acid (EFA), and when these acids get under your skin, these are transferred to prostaglandins (PGE), who also play a part in cellular membrane and tissue regeneration.
This is a precise regeneration which helps in the anti-aging process.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO BUY THE OIL ONLINE
HOW TO APPLY
- The oil is exquisite and can plainly go rancid, so it is immensely critical to look after it. Sometimes vitamin E oil is added to improvise its shelf life. Placing the oil in a cool place or a refrigerator or the abundance of light will come handy to resist rancidity.
- Using rosehip oil twice a day will provide lure benefits, but it should be engraved in mind that this facial oil doesn’t protect you from sunburns.
- Rose Hip Oil will resist and minimize acne scars, so it shouldn’t have made direct contact to active acne.
- If your skin is oily, then try it on a small portion first to check that it will not clog your pores, inflicting unwanted flare ups.
- This is an excellent oil from normal to dry skin because it absorbs at a repair speed without leaving an oily skin fragment.
2. VITAMIN E FACIAL OIL
This oil is a pure nutrient to the skin. According to a RECENT study, Vitamin E is an antioxidant that comes handy when neutralizing free radicals which inflict cells and can help to prevent cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
It also helps against reactive oxygen species (ROS) made in the system when they are transferred from food to energy and environmental exposures, for example, ultraviolet radiation and pollution.
There are numerous benefits attached with Vitamin E FACIAL OIL . The system through which Vitamin E will assist this protection counts its program as an antioxidant and its part in inhibition of platelet aggregation, anti-inflammatory processes, and immune enhancement.
While purchasing this product, you should buy the duos of Vitamin E and other antioxidants.
- Wrinkles – When you suffer from unreliable skin care, free radical damage and with age, wrinkles starts appearing on your face and neck area. According to a study, Vitamin E oil minimizes the appearance of lines and wrinkles by tackling free radical damage. It cures wrinkles by engaging collagen manufacturing, a bridge tissue that maintains skin elastic.
- Dry Skin- It provides the skin with necessary moisture along with antioxidants for effective healing. An adequate vitamin E oil remedy in bed time is perfect for enhanced preservation and skin healing. Blend it with olive oil for a real added therapy.
VELVET ALOE AND VITAMIN E OIL MOISTURIZER RECIPE TO GET RID OF BLEMISHES AND DARK SPOTS:
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Vitamin E Capsule or Oil
Extract the aloe gel from the fresh aloe leaves or take out 1 tbsp of store bought Aloe Vera gel in a bowl and mix thoroughly with the oil inside the vitamin E capsule. For one batch use just one capsule oil.
Apply a light layer to the skin and moisturize lightly. Repeat the process every day for about 15 days to notice some major noticeable changes in your skin tone and reduction of blemishes.
Keep unused portion in refrigerator for up to three days.
SHOP THE VITAMIN E OIL BY CLICKING ON THE IMAGE BELOW
RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE DIY INGREDIENTS LISTED ABOVE:
3. OLIVE OIL
Olive oil is also known as liquid gold. This facial oil has many advantages linked such as it kicks the nutrient value of your beauty. It has three primary Antioxidants: Polyphenols, Vitamin E and Phytosterols.
When these antioxidants are coated topically, these might fight against the premature skin aging. It helps your skin against ultraviolet light and restores skin smoothness.
Hydroxytyrosol is a rare element present in olive oil; this also resists against free radical damage to the skin.
BENEFITS OF USING OLIVE OIL
- Olive facial oil goes deep into the skin while giving a cleansing gesture, unlike the advertised moisturizer that will clog pores and worsen the present skin health.
- Instead of the regular moisturizer for your night time, use organic olive oil before going to bed. Only use a small portion, for example, a teaspoon to the neck and face and massage lightly all over. And in the case of excess oil, use a paper towel to remove it.
- A known exfoliating trick with the help of olive oil is to blend one tablespoon of olive with natural sea salt and applying this paste on the skin. This paste extracts dead skin cell from your skin surface and gives you an epidermis looking new and glowing instantly.
- You can use this oil for your cuticle and nail care, while the majority of women use it as a makeup remover.
- You can also add your facial oil to a homemade facial treatment. And an amazing effect of this oil for both men and women is that both these genders can use it as a shaving cream.
Olive leaf is an antiseptic and antibacterial with healing properties whereas Olive oil is a rich emollient anti-inflammatory and has antioxidant qualities.
SHOP THE OLIVE OIL BY CLICKING ON THE IMAGE BELOW
4. POMEGRANATE OIL
One of the most powerful antioxidants, as well as a strong astringent. Researchers have found out that this facial oil boost regenerating the principal cells of the epidermis, which helps to maintain a youthful glowing skin.
The regenerating ability of this oil is the most eye-catching area for today’s studies.
The oil stimulates “keratinocytes” which are the primary cell living in your epidermis, the outside wall of the skin. When these damages are cured, there are then significant changes to relive a new skin which is healthy and younger looking.
- Antioxidant Protection: by repairing the harm done by free radicals, pomegranate oil maintains a younger looking skin. It will also come handy when resisting against sun rays. And the effects are so strong that it helps to cure skin cancer.
- Anti-inflammatory: the core reason through which our skin starts aging is inflammation, is initiated many things such as diet, the sun and exposing yourself to toxins. A rare polyunsaturated acid known as punicic acid is found in pomegranate seed oil. This is an omega five fatty acid that has to resist against anti-inflammatory powers.
- Soothing: putting all of the traits together, this facial oil gives hydration, smoothness, and cure for the excessive dry skin, psoriasis, eczema and sunburned skin. The benefits of anti-inflammatory are, it smooths redness and irritation. The God made moisturizers hydrate, and the super regrown traits come handy while restoring skin’s health.
- Miniaturization: this oil too, like many gods, made oil hydrates skin, penetrating quickly and internally to give lasting, moisturizing and healthy effects.These will not give a greasy feeling or create shininess. The best part is that it suits all skin types.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO BUY THE OIL ONLINE
5. NEEM OIL
Neem oil can be easily extracted from Neem trees. Neem oil has elements with inherent anti-inflammatory traits which will come quickly to relieve signs of skin problems. Pure Neem facial oil can cause problems with your skin, but diluted oil in lotion or carrier oil is very beneficial to your skin.
Neem oil also acts as a skin moisturizer like other oils. This trait in line with its significant anti-inflammatory features might come handy curing signs of skin problem inflected by dryness for example psoriasis and eczema.
The addition of Neem oil to your existing lotion might increase the moisturizing effects. Mixing process should be started with the moderate amount of Neem oil. For example, 1 milliliter of Neem oil to 100 milliliters of lotion because high concentration can cause irritation to your delicate skin.
To save yourself from trouble, apply this cream to a small portion of skin and observe how your skin reacts to it.
SHOP THE NEEM OIL BY CLICKING ON THE IMAGE BELOW
6. TEA TREE OIL
For thousands of years, the Aboriginal tribe in Australia knows the hidden talent in tea tree oils. Due to its unusual healing traits, it is being used in many ointments, shampoos and face soaps. Due to the wide variety of antifungal and antiviral effects government of Australia has decided to use these in soldier’s first aid kit.
TEA TREE FACIAL OIL HELPS TO CURE:
- Athlete’s foot and rig worm
- Softens eye crow’s
- Itching if insect bites and chicken pox
The tea tree oil is an excellent substitution of ancient skin cure. It is also a good treatment for acne and a good replacement for benzoyl peroxide but leaving behind the harmful effects.
SHOP THE TEA TREE OIL BY CLICKING ON THE IMAGE BELOW
Directions to use: In a case of any sore or cut, apply 1 to 2 drops to the affected area. And for your body, mix it with a 3 – 5 drop of any primary oil which suit your skin type then apply it to your body after taking a shower.
7. JOJOBA FACIAL OIL
Situated in the seeds or nuts of the jojoba plant, it is an actual oil but something like a liquid wax. The features of this oil are odorless, colorless and have a variety of beauty advantages.
FOR MORE NATURAL AND HOLISTIC BEAUTY TIPS CLICK HERE
This facial oil is a common ingredient in organic beauty products. For example, skin lotion and body moisturizers. It fights against the skin scarring, fatty tissues, and facial lines and also helps to minimize the irritation of the skin.
- Moisturizer: from toe to head, you can use jojoba as a moisturizer. You can use it daily or overnight as you want it. When you start using this oil, you may feel little sheen, but it will wipe off the additional moisture.
- To help maintain a calibrated skin, it also softens dry and irritating areas. It has an anti-inflammatory trait that will assist in minimizing inflammation triggered by skin dryness. Pour only four to six drop on your body after shower and add a little for the night.
- Face Cleanser: for facial cleansing and removing makeups, jojoba oil does a phenomenal job. Dip a cotton piece into the oil and wipe off any makeup or dirt off your face instantly.
Jojoba facial oil has an antibacterial, antioxidant, healing, moisturizing and skin softening properties which can help restore the elasticity of your skin with age. Particularly noted to absorb into the skin with ease. Click To Tweet
An excellent ingredient in anti-aging skin care products to address wrinkles as well as acne prone skin.
8. ARGAN FACIAL OIL
Argan oil has vitamin E, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids. In simple words, it is a healthy food for your skin and nature’s bodyguard for your body. It has many advantages to your skin such as locking moisture and on the other hands safeguard your skin from free radicals.
The main feature of the oil is to limit the oil production on your oily skin. Because completely wiping off oil from your skin will leave it high and dry. With oil production, it also fights against blemishes and acne and works well for people with sensitive skin.
With all previous traits, if you think you are not getting enough that it also used as an anti-aging serum, due to the calibrated anti-oxidant, it will save your skin’s elasticity. If you are comfortable to use it during the night, you can apply the argan facial oil as a mask or even at day time. As it fits.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO BUY THE OIL ONLINE
9. GRAPE SEED FACIAL OIL
In time immemorial, this facial oil is the secret recipe of many cosmetic repertoires. Grape seed oil is gentle in nature and can be easily absorbed by the skin. In the cosmetic industry, Grape oil is used as a carrier oil for various purposes.
Minimizing Wrinkles and Scars
Many of the cosmetic giants ask to use grape seed oil as a layer for their manufactured lotions, cream, and ointments. Grape oil in enriched in vitamins E, C, and D. There are also calibrated fragments of fatty acids are present in it such as linoleic, palmitic and stearic acid.
These acids have given a remarkable performance when it comes to deal with scars and wrinkles.
The research on the oil has highlighted its reserves in oligomer proanthocyanidins. These flavonoids eradicate free radicals and give chances to restore collagen at the minute level, minimizing symptoms of damage and making your skin firmer.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO BUY THE OIL ONLINE
If You Find This Post Helpful, Please Take A Moment To Share it on Your Social Media Profiles & Pinning The Image Below
10. COCONUT OIL
Most of us have known coconut for its benefit in baking and cooking. But this amazing facial oil also has the vast majority of benefits in skin care such as antibacterial, healing and cleansing traits. It is a synthetic free oil, which has no side effects.
Regarding skin care, coconut oil is superior to mineral oil, as there are no adverse side effects. It is a safe, highly-concentrated natural alternative for preventing and curing excessively dry skin.
The exceptional moisturizing capabilities of coconut oil can prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as sagging skin caused by lack of elasticity. Coconut oil can safely treat skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and skin infections.
It is often used as a base ingredient in personal products such as creams, lotions, and soaps.
Get Gorgeous Tresses With Coconut Oil
I love healthy, black and long shiny hair and based on my personal experience coconut oil is one of the best natural sources you can use to achieve this. It’s known for restoring protein loss, which is the primary cause for unattractive hair conditions such as dullness and frizzy strands.
It can be applied directly to the hair after shampooing as a nourishing leave-in conditioner. If you suffer from chronic dandruff, it could mean that your scalp is dried out from harsh sulfates commonly found in commercially made shampoos.
Sulfates are what make the shampoos foam up when combined with water and friction. Massaging a small amount of coconut oil into the scalp is an effective way to keep embarrassing dandruff flakes under control.
Coconut Facial Oil Brightens Up Your Skin
Don’t waste your money on expensive; store bought products to erase the effects of exhaustion. Makeup brands use coconut oil as a base ingredient in their formulas because of its natural glow.
Just smear a small amount of the oil on top of your makeup and let it sit. This will lighten your facial skin while complimenting your usual makeup wear. Allow it to dry before going out so that it has the proper time to moisturize your face.
Skin Cleansing With Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is naturally antibacterial, antifungal, and moisturizing. According to recent studies, it is also fantastic for atopic dermatitis. Rub the facial oil on your skin in a circular motion (focus on your face and neck); massage as you rub.
After applying the coconut oil, wash it off with a different cleanser of your choice. Be sure to get into a habit of cleaning your skin this way for better results. Work it into your day to day routine so that you’re not rushing it.
Coconut oil has gained a reputation as a health food and natural medicine. Many people today are using it to improve their lives in the area of cleaning up skin issues, digestion, raising their energy levels, assisting in personal weight loss, combating against infections and soars, balance blood sugar, and provide a host of other health benefits.
There are many benefits to incorporating the essentials and the carrier facial oils into your diet and skin care routine. Once you start to see the positive changes that occur from using these oils, be sure to share your positive experiences with others!
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, and if you purchase through my links, I will receive a small commission. This helps support the work of The Holistic Radiant, and it is much appreciated 🙂